Friday 4 July 2008

pain

leona lewis' bleeding love is da bomb.
Her vocals is outta the world.
Her Music Video is utterly awesome.
So You Think You Can Dance Season 3/4 is da bomb.
Exams' results are so not da bomb.
It's worse than the atomic bomb that landed on Japan, seriously.

And this week is so mighty oh-how tiring. Had to reach at around 6.45am which is totally not-like-me but there ain't much choice anyway. Initial plan on tuesday was to reach school, find a small dark corner and sleep till 7.20am. Failed cos' everyone stresses you out when they're at the canteen studying/doing work. Doing something that has nothing associated with the word slacking.

Argh. And I'm so irritated with everything regarding mid-years. Misreading of poetry/Misintepretation of essay question/Irrelevance of paragraph.
Barely Pass. But it was consoling to have friends motivating you all the way. It's really important to me.

And kudos and credits to this DE j1 who was nice to pass me the scores for 'when the love falls' by yiruma. Nice him gave me 4 scores though I just asked for one. LOL. (: HAPPY.

WHEN THE LOVE FALLS (:




Argh. Whatever. I'm just feeling so pissed and annoyed. Gimme a Break seriously. Maybe I'll just sleep the whole thing off and perhaps, feel better.

No comments: