Saturday 19 July 2008

Life

Today was a day which absolutely flew away with nothing accomplished, unless you considered the completion of SGC to be one.

Ok. I feel like blogging in the chinese but the laptop doesn't have the software. Jus like how I'm SUPPOSED to get that terrible econs mindmap done but i'm instead blogging here. absolutely WOW brillant, ain't it.

So I went back to the yet-so-familiar place once again today- Kallang Water Sports Centre. Walked past that frightening narrow walkway again which I so fear of dropping right into that disgusting Kallang water AFTER i've showered.
So everything was still like it is when i went there. I guess it's only us changing afterall, nothing else. And managed to saw Mr Gan. HAHA. Pig him was like finding fault as usual. Whatever la. But seriously, i missed my juniors! Ali, Fung Lai Min and Eddie Gan.

A lot of stuff went past my mind as we were rowing. It was this usual wishing on my part to wanna reminisce the past by going for db-ing but it was futile. A lot of things felt different even though as we were having FOC 'viking' which was so fun, as stored in my memory bank initially; it's making me so utterly sick of it.

So I'm looking forward to a great meal with all of my dearest ppl. Very Looking forward to.

No comments: