Saturday 26 July 2008

gosh. i hate stereotypes, honestly.

Taking E.lit doesn't make me extra powerful in english. it just make me feel that i can see people a little way more deeper, rather than on the surface. Ok. So don't give me that reason that since you take E.lit, your ang moh/GP must be zai; i think that's utter nonsense.

Maybe GENERALLY it's true, whatever the case, it's the opposite for me.

Just feeling stoned. Still feeling stoned.

And I so coincidentally get to meet Michelle and Ong on zoo bus on wednesday. So happy to get to see Ong cos' I've not seen her for like soooo long. We'll be meeting tomorrow though. HAHAHA.

So yesterday was also the day 3107 decided on the everything associated with class birthday. 24 donuts aka 2 dozen donuts. Wish me good luck. I think my mum would absolutely save me from the poor fate of having to bring all my purchases back on my own. (:

And yes, perhaps looking at all the donuts bought would have me boycott donuts for the rest of my life. Perhaps.

So back to work. Donuts. Donuts. Chocolate Donuts.

No comments: