Tuesday 8 July 2008

I don't like this feeling of having to compete with time.
Cos I know I'll lose, lose real badly.

Ok. We're all nothing but puppets being manipulated by solely, life.
Puppets who follow the footsteps of how life is created for us.


Oh wells. So it is decided that we all decide to not go for the MFCO gathering on friday. So little people from my batch is going and made it all the more meaningless even if I were to attend. Could imagine myself gorging down whatever that's available instead of participating in the conversation, even if there is gonna be any.

So the pretty long hols was spent sorting out my thoughts, sorting out my emotions, sorting out anything that can and should be sorted out. Pretty much to sum up: I just spent my weekends decomposing at home. And Mr Gan just has this thing in him that's so motivating. I reckon that he should just aim to be a inspirational figure going around to institutions to give motivating talks.

ok. that's lame. whatever. But it was good. At least I got back to focus on my priorities.

For now.

.

No comments: