Saturday 5 July 2008

bored.

get a life.
get a break.
have a kit kat.

This's spastic. Whatever. Just went cycling and I thought I was the only nutcase who will be doing such a lame activity at this late hour. And guess what? Someone else is jogging at this late hour.

Time reads: 10.30PM for your info.

Will never forget how horrifying it is when Mr Gan Bao Sheng was mean enough to say that me and sophie put on weight when come on, all we did was to mug solely during the hols. Argh. This's so pissing me off. Feel like taking up more water sports though I'm so uber broke now. Maybe I shall just learn to be content and just stick to land sports.

ARGHHH.

But I'm sooo tempted to take up water skiing/wind surfing after the A's.

Forget it. Provided that I survive this through. This A's levels that are so close to robbing me of my dear life.

Yes. I exaggerated but you get my point? It's just so utterly annoying.

And a day at home doing nothing but walk about the house did not make me feel at all less miserable about my mid years. Oh well. I just need to get a life.

.

No comments: