Sunday 22 March 2009

Realization

i stared into the mirror.
this feeling of insecurity started to sink in
who is this?
i never exactly could tell
as I stared at my own reflection
someone i barely know, someone who felt so foreign to me all of a sudden
someone who foolishly held onto hopes
someone who foolishly believe that miracles do exist



Life is getting more and more routine as the day passes. I'm pretty much looking towards opening of school. Get to know more people, crap more, laugh more and be happy more.

minus the academic nonsense.

And yes, I'm glad that there are still little things that I do look forward to at work. Laughing with the girls, doing nonsense, calculating kilobytes, playing pranks. Yah, these little things kinda matter now to me. And I never knew that Riko was so really old already. He became so skinny after all that hair was shaved. Or maybe he was already that skinny just that the hair was of good disguise for him. He's 12 years old alr. Old doggg. And i didnt get to see ong ystd. saded!

OT OT OT!

Oh yes. P.S the sky was really really pretty yesterday! :D

next week's gonna be busy. better survive through it and sleep a tad earlier. it's gonna help i suppose. mahjong craving! to be satisfied next week. hoorays.

No comments: