Monday 2 March 2009

i'm so pissed. i've been trying to edit that silly blogger template but to no avail and tadah, it's still the ugly screen here.

urgh. sick. i think my emotions are starting to be affected with that horrid news that results would be released on fri. i feel like running for cover immediately after receiving my results PLUS throw my phone away. or is would putting a paper bag over my head would be a better choice?

i think the former.

shit. and i'm gonna proceed with my 14 days work marathon aft results are released. i hope that's workable but i think 14 days would just leave me feeling a like a corpse but who cares, i seriously need money for my lessons. let's jus survive this results shit thing before i go worry about anything else.

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep time!

No comments: