Saturday 7 March 2009

the beginning of the end

i've finally managed to at least edit the darn font and the colours. so i reckon it's always good to navigate and play with the system cos' you might yield pretty good results perhaps?

and i'm starting to really abhor aunties and uncles besides my own relatives. urgh. must be the job that's turning me off everything around me but the mention of someone speaking in chinese and LOOK is seriously enough to put me off and perhaps to throw up.

today was a BAD day in short. but luckily there's onggg to make the day a tad less bad. :D

so i shall now begin my 14 days marathon soon perhaps. HAHA. chiong it totally!

--------

cos' i've thought it through
exhausting it is, to pick up the pieces left by you, one by one.
i've had enough, maybe it's time to stop.
maybe it's time to stop hoping that a miracle might happen.

No comments: