Thursday 8 January 2009

TGIT

i think i know what to buy with my borders gift card already.

breaking dawn! :D

cos' miss seedling don't have the last book and i'm like half way into my eclipse. i think i like the cover the most. and seaweed don't wanna play tennis with me on saturday. that makes me even more sad as a matter of fact. i think i'm craving for tennis really badly after playing wii the other time. BUT i really need the help of dearest seaweed to help me get my strokes right la!

and today was really really dry till the point that i switched off after lunch. All the technical jargons start flying out from all corners and i think i would have to stop dozing off tomorrow morn so as to absorb everything during the recap. Though it's boring, i think i would miss this training period after surviving it through it all.

TGIT! it makes my day totally thinking bout that.
THANK GOD IT'S THURSDAY. cheers a lot to that. i can finally take a breather from all this. and i've the sudden urge to start watching the jap version of hana kimi cos' it's really really funny.

No comments: