Thursday 29 January 2009

POST CNY

life's pretty boringggg.

let's try to make it a little more interesting.
everything is back to the slow mode, mundane life after the chinese new year break.

the cny period is pretty much exciting. older cousins trying to 'con' you of your mahjong money, trying my best to win in gambling, taking random photos at the park, trying to play frisbee in a dress, trying to prevent your dress from flying upwards, gorging yourself with steamboat/bbq. and having fun, trying to thrash shaun tan in pool but failed pretty miserably. (and oh shoots, kpool raised their prices and it's now so oh shoots expensive to play there alr!)

oh my i miss having fun la. and it's a wonder that my cousins are already pretty old. but it shouldnt be since i'm already reaching 20 so it's natural for my older cousins to be slightly older as well. it's just the number thing that i've not come into terms with on my own.

i will oh my shoots miss this period. and i've beeen vulgar these days. wtf kept coming into my mind.

nah. it's just what the fish. nothing very vulgar actually :D


GOTCHA.

No comments: