Thursday 4 September 2008

I was just reading a friend's blog which is so very funny. Low can so understand how hilarious it is, especially the emphasis on tasks can only be accomplished 'after the a levels'

hilarious. so hilarious.

well. it's really THE GOSPEL TRUTH that all JC students are all muggers lest you are the odd one out and just wanna waste your time and your life actually.

Yah. My 18th birthday is gonna be spent staring at Maths hoping that for once, I can score a distinction.

AND PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT OLD, YET. I HAVE NOT reached 18 so low and the rest cannot say that I'm old okay?

well. JC life is horrendous.
horrendous. so so horrendous.

So it's pretty right to say that JC life is a terrible period. Period.

And I was watching 'America's got talent' last night. And I saw that 2 bravo violinists and I told my mum I wanna and should have learn violin instead of those black white keys. *roll eyes*

Ok. I shall stop being so degrading lest the piano guru theodora fung whack me up.

And so my mum stared at me and went 'you wanna learn everything'

But violin is so nice. I love the sound. But it's so tough to learn and I think I'm too old for that.
so hold it. turn back time. I wanna learn the violin.

so i shall stop blabbering nonsense and aim to wake up in time and rush down to the library.
And to not disappoint ms gail, i shall continue to love mr darcy.

No comments: