Thursday 11 September 2008

and so i survived today.

absolutely brillant.

i can jus imagine this humongous question mark over my head during that 3 hours, squashing my puny brain so as to generate whatever that can be written down into my essay.

3 hours. I swear that i could have just died.

Poetry is surprisingly easy compared to those past ones whereby I usually spent a good 5 to 10 minutes merely choosing. This's so retarded honestly. But well, this's the first whereby 1 minute was all that it takes to settle the selection process.

Bottomline is to feel happy cos' i've at least survived it. Yes i pretty much did and tons of luck to the history people. they must have been scribbling their lungs out by now.


we all have this little angels and devils in us. wonder so at times who has the last laugh actually. let's just laugh at our wretched lives and move on.

No comments: