Tuesday 24 November 2009

24/11/09

4 more hours to end of the AS misery. but nah, that ain't very comforting also because this final exam is gonna be worth 30%. It's a lot actually O: and i've absolutely no confidence in it.
fallacies are invading my brain and all the weird stuff bout drawing links to one another? spare my brian from all these please.

it's funny how i'm kept in the loop, in the conversation between dad and my cousin. gonna be away for a really long time so yeah, it's amazing how much dad has actually researched previously on the places that we might intend to visit. funny totally.

according to him, it will probably snow for one/two days though it ain't supposed to be snowing. freak weather really.
and yeah, i'm still whining over how badly i've done for AS. just cant quit being whiny and like my parents too, cant quit hanging the phrase "lack of discipline" on me.

okay. ciao. back TO A AND S. dangs

No comments: