Sunday 5 April 2009

i decided to close my eyes, make a dash for it. i never ran so much before ever since school ended. my leg hurts, my train of thoughts got disrupted and i wonder why i felt so much pain. physically or emotionally? it never did cross my mind to make a clear distinction.

everything is gonna return to status quo. i'm relieved that the very least, i could go back. how things are gonna turn out, i've no idea.

AND i'm starting to peeeel. not much to rant about but after hurting for an entire week, i'm glad that at least those dead skin cant be gotten rid of cos' its not only hideous, it hurts darn loads. and talking about gory scenes, SHINJUKU INCIDENT almost made me throw up. gross to the core. i should have expected it to be gory but yah, it didn't cross my mind that it would so vomit-inducing.

i swear the pasta that i had for dinner almost came out of my mouth really.

but mall cop was funnny. i swear i laugh like there's no tomorrow. i love comedies tons. make me feel like watching HANDSOME SUIT. i think it would be highly retarded but yes, paying for cheap thrill and lameness.

FUNNY THING.

if you're in a not-so-pleasant mood, go catch it for its retardedness.
hoorays.

No comments: