Wednesday 11 June 2008

Twelve Variations on "Ah, vous dirai-je, Maman"

This world is getting to be so weird.

Bus trip today was kinda odd cos' there were these 2 weird people.

No. I shalln't be mean to label them as weirdos, YET.

They were entertaining themselves by moving up and down the bus doing absolutely but tapping their ez-link cards. And so, it was nothing but pretty annoying beeping every 30s.

I mean it. Really. Every 30s the ez-link card scanner thing would just beep once. And they were just utter amused by it. I have no idea why.

What in the world is this? Oh wells. We are just surrounded by amusing things recently.

Yes. Just heard the online version of this song. Swear my jaws just almost dropped off. Fortunately it didnt.

Presenting to you:

Twelve Variations on "Ah, vous dirai-je, Maman" ("Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star")
By Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

WHATEVER. I'm just gonna faint now.

Byes.

No comments: