Sunday 15 June 2008

BLAH BLAHS

I feel fat
Cycling around for 10 rounds make me feel not at all less un-fat.

THE VICIOUS CYCLE OF FEELING FAT

Of course, after you eat, you just sit down and study like some morbid weirdo.
After mugging, you'd stand up for meals.
Then it's back to the vicious cycle of feeling fat cos' you'd return back to your books.

THAT SAD.

Back to how I had yet to touch my H1 subject. That green small book is just stuck somewhere, yearning to see sunlight yet again. Oh no no, I don't mean that P&P is un-nice but to SERIOUSLY study about it and answer an essay long question is just so turning me off.

Every single thing is turning me off. Just pray that tomorrow's camp will be perfect then the least is that there's something to yearn for.

YAY. i'm so looooking foward to tomorrow. Like finally, finally we can have some gathering of somesort.

Ok. I exaggerated that level of excitement. And I've to miss Spongebob tomorrow. I'm feeling kinda sad.

Goodbye.

No comments: