Saturday 7 June 2008

Conformity

Conform.

Say hi to my newfound friend. His name's Conformity. Oh wells, i don't really welcome such nice guest here but I should just try my utmost best to accept his existence.

Oh wells. His existence ain't much favoured since he left my life a year back or so. Being cow-seller back in alma mater just absolutely taught me what conformity is all about.

Yes. Selling cows. Buy 2 get 1 free.

But life's been pretty much changing since you left secondary school, comfort zone as I would like to call it, you just have to adapt to changes. It's hard but oh well, we just have to survive it through even though you may hate it.

Nah. Now is back to the sick old routine of mugging and mugging.

Welcome to Mugger's life preparing for the mighty A's.

Thank you and Goodbye.

No comments: