Wednesday 10 June 2009

cheery. not.

people whom you have known for a really long time, might not really know you at all.
while ironically, people whom you barely know might be the very ones who somehow are able to relate to you the best
tired. tired of making things that definitely won't work out, work out.
life's just weird seriously.

on a cheery note, i think i definitely have to pull myself out and register for my practical tho i'm feeling very very very lazy to.
and on a cheery note, i hope i do not fail my sight reading.
and i do not fumble during my first piece, play out the essentials of the second piece and score for my dynamics in the third piece.

and i still have not receive notification. still pending.
pending
pending
pending
pending
pending.

this post is absolutely filled with irony totally. cos' life ain't cheery at all.
nor is this post.

p.s on a weird note, my mum was trying to get me and ling go m'sia with her.
screams at the thought of going m'sia
i think ling would give in tho. hahahahahaa.

No comments: