Sunday 1 February 2009

finding scores by joe hisaishi. better find it soooon cos' the song is really niceeee and it seems easy to play also.

i'm totally pitch-salah so i cant go by ong's way and stare into the youtube video hoping to memorise the notes. it is akin to asking a frog to fly. why weird description of frog i've no idea. it's the time i conclude. she played ponyo by the cliff and i really really wanna kowtow to her.

hahahaha! just find it funny how she played the first part of secret and i continued the second part. love that song jus that the director of the house (aka my dear mum) always claim it's noisy.

and here's a letter to plead with her. like wow what the fish difference it would make to convince her.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

This note is written to request to keep hammy in the house. I promise to take care and love hammy with all my heart, setting aside my rest days for it definitely. I hope you would trust that I would take ample care of it and as to where hammy shall sleep in, please be reassured that all of such would be well taken of. hammy definitely will not be kept out of the house due to the possibility of wild cats creeping in.

Please consider my application and I hope it would be a positive reply that you get back to me with. The vice director (aka my dad) has agreed to my request so I hope you would to.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
your employee (with love)



i'm jus plain bored. goodnight. i shall bug ong for spirited away scores. yays.


P.S can you imagine someone whom you like playing a piano duet with you? i cant cos' i would prolly faint on the spot when that happens. PLUS this weird thought strike my brain during the customer care training. it's the time i conclude. 1.30am.

whees. that's why i love the weekends.

[editted]

corpse bride duet by danny elfman. hearts it.

No comments: