Saturday 23 August 2008

Boey's eyes were totally fixated onto the TV screen and it's horrendously hard to get her attention when she enters the TV age. So horrifying. Haha. I can totally imagine her screaming at me from afar in school if she ever reads this post.

Like who can miss her significant 'FANGGGGGGGG' in school.

So scary. The rest don't even call me as loudly as she does.


Mum told me how we won't be going abroad with my cousins this year. Extreme sadness cos' I kinda enjoyed our trip together last year. It was just so omigod funny. So it's vietnam for them after A's and for me, we've yet to decide. But I'll be returning together with Ong number 2nd when she returns from her taiwan immersion programme and when I return from thailand. We can so omigod meet at the airport after her 18 days and after my 15 days. it's really a coincidence though.


Brain talks to heart. Heart is just a stubborn little thing which ignores brain. And now heart walks into the wall and gets hurt becos' of his stupidity. Time is the almighty that would attempt to heal Heart. Brain is now sniggering at the side, watching the fun.

No comments: