Saturday 30 May 2009

my mum used to say how she can just play sesame street (recorded version) over and over again when i was much younger. and the most amazing thing ever would be that i never felt bored watching it, according to her.

maybe that's how straightfoward life was when you were much younger. less complex and lesser grey areas. things are just clear-cut as it is, in either black or white. or maybe you won't exactly bother whether is it repetition a not to begin with cos' if it's simple and nice.

back to my point. amazingly, my two cousins are spamming my facebook wall totally. the content is hilarious and i truly admire their sarcasm and how they can be constantly updated with each others' updates and reply to it via my wall.
yesterday was back to school anw. almost 7 months since i left school and had to return to collect all the necessary documents. it's weird how 2 years back at the same time, i was looking at my seniors' SGC and their achievements. somehow, this time now, that very document detailed my achievements and bore my name.

nothing has changed much. maybe its my mindset that has changed much also.
maybe i just need to deal with changes. maybes and maybes.

adios!



love me for my imperfections.
remember me for my perfections.
yet thou love me not.

No comments: